Copyright & License
Authors published in this journal agree to the following terms:
1. The author still holds the copyright of each article.
2. The author grants the journal first publication rights with work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License, which allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of authorship and initial publication in this journal.
3. Authors may enter into separate, additional contractual agreements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (for example, posting it to an institutional repository or publishing it in a book), with an acknowledgment of their initial publication in this journal.
4. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in an Institutional Repository or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as this can result in productive exchanges and earlier and greater citations of published work.
5. The article and all related published material are distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0.
Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-SA 4.0)
This is a readable summary for readers of (and not a substitute for) the license. Disclaimer.
You are accessible to:
Share — copy and redistribute the material in any media or format
Adapt — remix, transform, and build on material for any commercial purpose.
The licensor cannot take away this freedom if you follow the license terms.
Under the following conditions:
Attribution: You must provide appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if any changes have been made. You may do so in any reasonable way but not in any way that would imply that the licensor endorses you or your use.
ShareAlike: If you remix, modify, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
No additional restrictions: You may not apply legal provisions or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.